Join us for HAAEYC’s 2015 Annual Spring Conference and Leadership !
April 10-11, 2015 at NRG/ Reliant Center Houston, Texas
Preliminary Line-Up for Saturday ( click on picture below)
Please share the following information with all conference participants
All participants must wear their wristbands for entry into the conference. The wristbands serves as proof of your paid registration. Remember that no refunds are given for non-attendance!
The following corresponds to your registration:
Leadership Forum is on Friday, April 10, 2015, 9:00 am- 4:00 pm at The Reliant Center
- Registration will begin at 8:30 am, Please pick up your Leadership Folder at the Leadership Registration Table .
- Lunch is provided for participants
General Conference on Saturday, April 11, 2015 , 8:30a.m. – 4:30p.m. at The Reliant Center
Lunch will be designated by your badges in two groups to alleviate long lines at the concession areas. ( Lunch will not be provided. Please see lunch details below)
- White wristband from 11:30 am-1:00 pm
- Red wristband from 1:15-2:45 pm
v PARKING: Please park in the designated areas listed below. Be prepared to pay $12.00 cash for parking each day .
- Friday Leadership Participants will be directed to enter through McNee Gate 10. Parking will be in the Orange Lot.
- Saturday Conference Participants will be directed to enter through McNee Gate 10 and Holly Hall Gate 3. Parking will be in the Orange Lot.
v EXHIBITORS & FOOD: Exhibits will be located in the main hallway of conference center.
- No outside food will be allowed in the Reliant Center
- Light breakfast will be available to purchase through Aramark from 7:30 am- 10:30 am .
- Lunch will also be provided by Aramark ( Chick-Fil-A and Quiznos) 11:30 a.m. – 2:45 p.m. in the main hallway during this time.
- Chick Fil A Price Range is $4.00 -$7.00
- Quiznos Price Range is $4.00-$9.00
- To receive additional hours of training, you may take your lunch to any of the sessions.
v IT’S A PAPERLESS CONFERENCE! This means some handouts will be distributed on-site while some will be available on the website. All handouts submitted by presenters and keynotes will be available to download and print from our website, if available. Handouts will remain available on our website through January.
Visit www.haaeyc.org for further information.
v Workshop sessions will be on the first and second level. Workshop sessions begin at 8:30 a.m., but we invite you to come early to visit our exhibitors. The conference ends at 4:30 p.m. Participants staying for the entire conference can receive certificates at a max of 7.25 hours of training with an extra hour of training possible for participating in our exhibitor scavenger hunt. Credit for attendance at each session will be available at the end of the sessions. Participants will be encouraged to plan first and second choices for each session using the planning board that will be provided in the conference brochure.
Keynote Speaker Saturday Conference
Dr. Allen Mallory
Be sure and sign-up today to secure your spot!
Presenters, Exhibitors and Sponsors
HAAEYC is soliciting Presenter Proposals for the Spring 2015 Conference. If you or your organization would like to consider becoming a sponsor for the conference, please contact us! WE WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS!
NRG/ Reliant Center
1 Reliant Park Dr
Houston, Texas 77054